|The West Lagoon|
Welcome to Cromwell Bottom Local Nature Reserve
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of the original author
- You are not logged in with the same email you registered with
- You have not subscribed for the April 2017 to April 2018 period
- There may be an issue with the blogspot. Please try again later
- You have not asked yet for access to post/visit
- If you are still having problems then please contact blog admin
If you would like to contact us for more information or join the Group - then email us at CromwellBottom@gmail.com
We are a new group (Established in Nov 2011) and although our numbers are small (but steadily growing) our enthusiasm is great. Fund raising is a priority as we have many projects to tackle.
Along with our sister blog Calderdale Wildlife and also Calderdale Birds we have the area well covered for sightings and reports.
You can come along to organised site visits, or just visit any time.
We have over a mile of track suitable for wheel chairs, although in wet weather going can be muddy.