Monday 9 November 2015

Kingfishers

As many of you know (the ones who listen to me blathering on) I've been trying to get a shot of a Kingfisher for ages. So long in fact I had time to write about it in a book which is available on Amazon. All money raised will be donated to Cromwell Bottom so what better reason is there to spend a couple of quid. It's a Kindle book but you don't need a kindle to read it just the kindle reader app which you can download for free and you can then download and read the book and critique the pictures of many Cromwell Bottom regulars. What a great Christmas Gift idea and all for a good cause.
The link to the book on Amazon is here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Year-Looking-Kingfishers-Steve-Midgley-ebook/dp/B0170GY7PK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1447093780&sr=1-1&keywords=a+year+looking+for+kingfishers

Steve

8 comments:

Allan said...

Well done Steve. I bought a copy.

Steve Midgley said...

Thanks Allan hope you enjoy it!

Dave Brotherton said...

Good luck with the book Steve

Rowaddy said...

I really enjoyed your book Steve. It has encouraged me to spend more time birdwatching.

Steve Midgley said...

Thanks and glad you liked it and also many thanks for the review on Amazon. Hope to see you in the feeding area soon.

Unknown said...

This has made my day, I'm getting this bumper book. You win the first to be published Midge

Unknown said...

Hi Steve
as I have just become a member of Cromwell Bottom N.R I downloaded this book last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, through your trials and tribulations, updating kit and bits of history about the reserve and surrounding areas, it had me spellbound, paricularly coming across an American Bald Eagle.
A really interestingly good read

Gordon

Steve Midgley said...

Thanks Gordon glad you enjoyed it. Working on the sequel!!!